All waitlist participants shall be informed about the next enrollment date
According to the World Bank, India has a total export of 294,364,490.16 in thousands of US$ and total imports of 444,052,353.84 in thousands of US$. The country-wise data shows that China’s share of India’s imports grew from 11.6 percent in FY2013-14 to 13.7 percent in FY2018-19, while the share of imports from the US grew from 4.9 percent to 6.9 percent in the same period. These data just tell us about how immensely the trade relating to imports and exports is growing in the country.
The stability of India’s import-export landscape is encouraging for foreign businesses considering investing in the country which calls for a better understanding of the laws pertaining to it.
This course provides comprehensive knowledge of the regulations and procedures applicable to exports and imports and the relevant financing facilities. This course has been created after consulting several senior customs officers and lawyers.
Anyone who wishes to start import export in their existing business or wants to set up an import-export business or wants to consult a client in this regard would find it really useful.
Who should take this course?
- Lawyers dealing with customs and excise
- Businessowners dealing with imports-exports of their goods
What is the career potential after doing this course
- You shall learn to find and calculate import and export duty on any product for your clients
- Gain an understanding of the steps involved in the import-export trade and conduct the process swiftly
- You will develop an understanding of the logistics requirements and intermediaries involved in the procedure
- Learn to draft the documents relating to Import-export, and its finance including trade credits and letters of credit
- Get an insight into the International trade law, GATT, Anti-dumping and international financial institutions
- Law firms
- In-house legal teams of companies
- Central and state governments
- Independent litigators
What is unique about this course
- The course is not limited to a provision-by-provision study of some statutes and associated case laws alone
- The course trains you on different kinds of actual work that is required to be performed by lawyers and other professionals. After finishing the course, you will know as much practical knowledge as a lawyer working at a big law firm will know after a year or two of experience
- It is not a mere theoretical study, but all the lessons are based on the practical application of the topics dealt in the course
- You will get personal attention and coaching from the trainers, and any doubt regarding a topic shall be addressed within 48 hours
- You will be given an opportunity to work on two writing assignments during the term of the course that shall be published either on iPleaders blog or any other industry publications if it meets our specifications
- In the span of the course, you shall be accessed over 3 subjective-based exercises relating to the course topics that shall help you to understand the practical aspects of the subject
- The course is tough and intensive, you will not be awarded the certificate unless you complete all the 3 subjective exercises and 2 writing assignments, as mentioned above.
Industry Academia Panel
COO and Co-Founder, LawSikho
Co-founder, Company Secretary, Content Head & Editor, LawSikho
Our Special Features
- SELF PACED
- ONLINE EXAMS
- PERSONAL COACHING
- ANDROID & IOS APP
Above prices are inclusive of all applicable taxes and charges. Option to convert your payment into two instalments is available on checkout page.
- Get Sample Material in your inbox
- Regular career guidance on email
- Sample Exercises
- Five very useful lessons
- No certification
- Get digital access to entire study material
- Exercises provided - for self evaluation
- Certificate (by courier)
- No Live classes
- Content access for 1 year
- Doubt clearing within 48 hours
- Access to all of Lawsikho.com's courses for 4 years (including new courses launched in this period)
- Immunity from future price increases for 4 years
- Complimentary access to members-only paid Facebook group for exclusive career opportunities and content
- Inclusion of templates and lessons on your request on a priority basis
- Priority pass for personal coaching, doubt-clearing, customer-support
- Free passes and invitations to all Lawsikho events and meet-ups across India
- Direct mentorship from Ramanuj and Abhyuday
- Personal feedback on as many assignments as you want
- Access to Lawsikho alumni network
- Priority processing for articles submitted to iPleaders blog and Superlawyer interview recommendations